- Keep the packaging that is sent with your jewelry as it will help keep it safe between wears. Otherwise, store your jewelry in a box. Be careful not to pile any other heavier items on top of your earrings.
- To clean off accidental stains, clean gently with a soft damp cloth.
- It is best to remove your jewelry before sleep, shower, swimming or exercise.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturizer and sunscreen can cause damage to wood so it is best to remove your jewelry before applying any of these products.
- The jewelry is of great quality, and is meant to last for years to come!
If you ever have any issues with your jewelry please contact us! We're always here to help!.