The nautilus bouquet necklace is based off Rylee’s obsession of creating different deep sea creatures. The intricate process of designing this piece includes hand drawing the initial design, laser engraving it onto 2 different layers of wood, hand painting all the tiny flowers and details, then inlaying all the fragments of abalone and pink mother of pearl. The nautilus bouquet necklace is truly one of a kind piece of jewelry meant to last!
D E T A I L S
• Laser cut and made with sustainable alder
• Skillfully hand-painted and sealed
• Inlaid with sustainable pink mother of pearl and abalone veneer
• Features 17-inch 14K gold filled chain
• The pendant measures 2.25 x 2 inch
• Made with love in Victoria, British Columbia