Hibiscus Fur Babies
We transform your ordinary pet photos into absolutely stunning custom pet portrait earrings that you will cherish forever!
This is an example of one pet in one set of earrings! Frida is surrounded by a medley of tropical flowers and foliage.
• Choose your border
• Choose one or two pets
• Upload a photo of your pet
• Add to cart and checkout
• Once we receive your order, we'll get begin transforming your pet photo into a beautiful pair of earrings.
• If you are selecting one pet but are interested in having two different poses, please select our two pet option
• Please note, we will not be able to provide any proofs. You will not see the finished artwork until it arrives at your door. But don't worry, we're good at what we do ;)
• If photo provided does not meet our criteria, we will reach out to you to help find a photo that is a better fit
• Due to the nature of the portraits being a custom piece, please allow for a processing time up to 2 weeks
• Each portrait is made to order and is hand drawn
• Laser cut and made with sustainable alder wood
• Skillfully hand-painted and sealed
• Lightweight and comfortable to wear for hours on end
• Each earring measures 2.9 x 1.9 inch
• Titanium posts (great for sensitive ears)
• Made with love in Calgary, Alberta
Hibiscus Fur Babies
What is your jewelry made of?
Wood! We chose it for all its amazing and unique qualities! The details we can achieve on wood, the flexibility, and the sustainability of the material are what led us to choose this material.
I have sensitive ears..what metal do you use for your earring backings?
For our stud earrings we use titanium ASTM F-67 grade. Titanium is known to be well suited for people with nickel or cadmium allergies.
For all our fish hook earrings, we use nickel and lead free sterling silver.
Are your earrings or necklaces heavy?
No, they are extremely lightweight! Which is awesome because you’re going to want to wear them all day ;)
Will the paint colors fade?
With the proper care, the colors will stay vibrant for years to come. We make sure to clear coat all our jewelry to protect it from changing colors. Tip: avoid long exposure to the sun to keep it pristine!
Because each piece is handmade please allow up to 8 business days for your order to ship. We do our best to get orders out as quickly as possible but some pieces require extra attention and drying time.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for pre-orders and up to 4 weeks for custom pet portraits.
Feel free to reach prior to ordering to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are concerned about your timeline.
Sent with Canada Post
♥ Shipping within Canada has a flat rate of $9 CAD on orders over $50 CAD
♥ Shipping within Canada has a flat rate of $12 CAD on orders under $50 CAD
♥ Shipping to the U.S. has a flat rate of $12.50 CAD
♥ Free shipping on Canadian and U.S. orders over $200 CAD
♥ Shipping to the UK, Europe, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand have a flat rate of $30 CAD
All orders are shipped in a small recyclable cardboard box which features our logo on it. Inside, you'll find all your jewelry packed beautifully in our eco-friendly jewelry boxes.
Love my personalized pet earrings! I was wanting something to remember my pup Gus by when he passed away a few months ago. The colors and the painting of him on the earrings are beautiful! Love them 💕
These are my #1 favorite earrings I own. Rylee was so kind helping me with my order and checking to make sure my photos were clear enough for the final product. She is an amazing artist with stellar customer service and communication. I have multiple pairs too since I normally can't wear large earrings, but the wood is so light! I'm so thankful she had red hibiscus option too for the border as it's a special flower to me so all around, a wonderful shopping experience with the most adorable pair of earrings of my goofy pup. If you're on the fence about these, just go for it. It'll become one of your most prized possessions just like mine have for me!