Furbaby Pet Charms
We transform your ordinary pet photos into absolutely stunning custom pet portrait earrings that you will cherish forever!
This is an example of one pet in one set of earrings! We will take the face of your adorable pet and create earrings.
• Choose one or two pets
• Upload a photo of your pet
• Add to cart and checkout
• If you're unsure of your photo, please check out our photo guidelines or feel free to email us at email@example.com
• Once we receive your order, we'll get begin transforming your pet photo into a beautiful pair of earrings.
• If you are selecting one pet but are interested in having two different poses, please select our two pet option
• Please note, we will not be able to provide any proofs. You will not see the finished artwork until it arrives at your door. But don't worry, we're good at what we do ;)
• If the photos provided do not meet our criteria, we will reach out to you to help find a photo that is a better fit
• Due to the nature of the portraits being a custom piece, please allow for a processing time up to 2 weeks
• Each portrait is made to order and is hand drawn
• Laser cut and made with sustainable alder wood
• Each charm will be unique in size, but they will be approx 1 inch in circumference
• 22mm 14kt gold filled hoops (optional)
• Hoop Thickness 2.3mm
• Skillfully hand-painted and sealed
• Made with love in Calgary, Alberta
Furbaby Pet Charms
What is your jewelry made of?
Wood! We chose it for all its amazing and unique qualities! The details we can achieve on wood, the flexibility, and the sustainability of the material are what led us to choose this material.
I have sensitive ears..what metal do you use for your earring backings?
For our stud earrings we use titanium ASTM F-67 grade. Titanium is known to be well suited for people with nickel or cadmium allergies.
For all our fish hook earrings, we use nickel and lead free sterling silver.
Are your earrings or necklaces heavy?
No, they are extremely lightweight! Which is awesome because you’re going to want to wear them all day ;)
Will the paint colors fade?
With the proper care, the colors will stay vibrant for years to come. We make sure to clear coat all our jewelry to protect it from changing colors. Tip: avoid long exposure to the sun to keep it pristine!
Because each piece is handmade please allow up to 8 business days for your order to ship. We do our best to get orders out as quickly as possible but some pieces require extra attention and drying time.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for pre-orders and up to 4 weeks for custom pet portraits.
Feel free to reach prior to ordering to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are concerned about your timeline.
Sent with Canada Post
♥ Shipping within Canada has a flat rate of $9 CAD on orders over $50 CAD
♥ Shipping within Canada has a flat rate of $12 CAD on orders under $50 CAD
♥ Shipping to the U.S. has a flat rate of $12.50 CAD
♥ Free shipping on Canadian and U.S. orders over $200 CAD
♥ Shipping to the UK, Europe, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand have a flat rate of $30 CAD
All orders are shipped in a small recyclable cardboard box which features our logo on it. Inside, you'll find all your jewelry packed beautifully in our eco-friendly jewelry boxes.